Place Category: STAY Lake Houses & CabinsPlace Tags: #discoverlakelanier, #familyfriendly, #familyfun, #lakelife, #specialmemories, Private Getaway, and Vacation Retreat
THE FUN NEVER ENDS
- sleeps 8 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 beds
- 3.5 baths
Enjoy an exciting and fun getaway at this beautiful Gainesville home! There is truly something for EVERYONE! This home boasts 7 TVs, skee-ball, indoor basketball gaming, Sony PS4, 2 kitchens, fire pit and a kids swing set. At night, you can host the most epic game tournament! With 7 Smart TVs, you can log on to all of your streaming services and have a movie marathon. Cable TV service provides local and network television options. Watch the big game while relaxing on the screened in porch.Gainesville is known as the “Queen City of the Mountains” and the “Poultry Capital of the World”. Gainesville’s most recent designation as “Hospitality Capital of the World” came when Gainesville hosted the 1996 Olympic rowing/kayaking events. The magnificent 38,000-acre Lake Lanier offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities.
- Boating: take your boat out on Lake Lanier — Only 1 mile from a Lake Lanier boat ramp. Don’t have a boat? You can rent one 6.5 miles away.
- Kayaking, Canoeing, and Paddle Boarding — Wildwood Outfitters can help navigate the Upper Chattahoochee Water Trail ending at Clarks Bridge Olympic Rowing Center
- Camping, Hiking — Don Carter State Park
- Hiking — Wilshire Trails Park, Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve
- Road racing — Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta‘s course is recognized worldwide for hosting the Motul Petit Le Mans each year
- Fishing — fantastic Master Guides are plentiful around the lake, it’s hard to pick (like a kid in a candy store)
- Golf — greens: Legacy Golf Course, Chattahoochee Country Club, Chicopee Woods Golf Course, Chattahoochee Golf Club, plus others
- 6 waterfalls to visit within an hour from Gainesville:
Embrace your creative side — Quinlan Visual Arts Center, Smithgall Arts Center, Brenau University
The Arts Council — located in the transformed CSX railroad depot
Civil War buffs will want to visit the Piedmont Hotel, the gravesite of Confederate General James Longstreet, and the Northeast Georgia History Center.
Eat like a local:
- Scott’s Downtown
- Standard Service
- Skogies at Gainesville Marina
- Peyton’s Pie Company, in nearby Flowery Branch
Enjoy your day out & about:
- at area events,
- visiting Jaemor Farms for fresh produce, pick your own events, and activities throughout the year
FUN for Kids:
- A must-see is the Interactive Neighborhood for Kids, INC. — “The Place Where Learning is FUN!”
- or Elachee Nature Science Center
For more information or to check availability, please contact Ralph:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.