Place Category: STAY Lake Houses & CabinsPlace Tags: #discoverlakelanier, #familyfriendly, #familyfun, #specialmemories, Eat Like A Local, Private Getaway, and Vacation Retreat
Hidden Gem Near Downtown Gainesville With Wraparound Porch
This hidden gem features a spacious wraparound porch and a huge backyard with a firepit. It’s perfect for family gatherings or small hangouts. Enjoy your stay at a cozy family home!Three spacious bedrooms:
- Sleeps 6 guests
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachians, you will enjoy a peaceful and private location; yet, you are only minutes from unforgettable experiences. Relax & experience it all: watch fireflies from the porch, private but centrally located, close to Lake Lanier, Gainesville Square, restaurants, and marinas.
- primary bedroom with an en suite bath on the first floor
- upstairs bedroom with a full-sized bed
- room with two single beds that share a full bathroom
- River Forks Park: offering a beach, boat ramp with parking, beautiful picnic areas, playgrounds, a bike trail, and hiking.
- Mountain View Park: offering a boat ramp and dock; great spot for fishing, AND breathtaking sunset views
- Port Royale Marina: offering daily boat rentals at Paradise Rental Boats and fantastic dining at Pelican Pete’s Tiki Bar & Grill
- Paradise Rental Boats: offering pontoons, tritoons, deck boats, WaveRunners, Mega Cruisers, Destination Yachts, and Island Voyagers
- Pelican Pete’s Tiki Bar & Grill: offering Burgers & cocktails served in a dockside gathering place with sunset views & live entertainment
- Lanier Point Park and Athletic Complex: offering a boat ramp, an island with a covered bridge and trails, and picnic tables
For more information or to check availability, please contact Carolina:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.