Place Category: STAY Lake Houses & CabinsPlace Tags: #discoverlakelanier, #dock, #familyfriendly, #familyfun, #lakelife, #specialmemories, Lake House, Lake Retreat, Lakefront Property, Pet Friendly, Private Getaway, and Vacation Retreat
Dream Away Your Days While Fishing & Relaxing
- sleeps 8 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 beds
- 2.5 baths
Vacation at a beautiful Southern-style 4 bedroom home with a 2+ acre fishing lake stocked with fish. This home is both family and pet friendly situated on a quiet and peaceful 24-acre lot. The front entrance to the property is secured by a double electronic gate resulting in a worry free and secure getaway.
About the local area:Gainesville is known as the “Queen City of the Mountains” and the “Poultry Capital of the World”. Gainesville’s most recent designation as “Hospitality Capital of the World” came when Gainesville hosted the 1996 Olympic rowing/kayaking events. The nearby magnificent 38,000-acre Lake Lanier offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities.
- Boating: take your boat out on Lake Lanier — Only 11 miles to Balus Creek Boat Ramp. Don’t have a boat? You can rent one at Paradise Rental Boats.
- Kayaking, Canoeing, and Paddle Boarding — Wildwood Outfitters can help navigate the Upper Chattahoochee Water Trail ending at Clarks Bridge Olympic Rowing Center
- Camping, Hiking — Don Carter State Park
- Hiking — Wilshire Trails Park, Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve
- Biking — Chicopee Woods Mountain Bike Trails
- Road racing — Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta‘s course is recognized worldwide for hosting the Motul Petit Le Mans each year
- Fishing — fantastic Master Guides are plentiful around the lake, it’s hard to pick (like a kid in a candy store)
- Golf — greens: Legacy Golf Course, Chattahoochee Country Club, Chicopee Woods Golf Course, Chattahoochee Golf Club, plus others
- 6 waterfalls to visit within an hour from Gainesville:
Embrace your creative side — Quinlan Visual Arts Center, Smithgall Arts Center, Brenau University
The Arts Council — located in the transformed CSX railroad depot
Civil War buffs will want to visit the Piedmont Hotel, the gravesite of Confederate General James Longstreet, and the Northeast Georgia History Center.
Eat like a local:
Enjoy your day out & about:
- at area events,
- visiting Jaemor Farms for fresh produce, pick your own events, and activities throughout the year
FUN for Kids:
- A must-see is the Interactive Neighborhood for Kids, INC. — “The Place Where Learning is FUN!”
- or Elachee Nature Science Center
For more information or to check availability, please contact Yu Li:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.