Place Category: STAY Lake Houses & CabinsPlace Tags: #discoverlakelanier, #familyfriendly, #girlsgetaway, #lakelife, #specialmemories, Bring Your Own Boat, Lake House, Lake Retreat, Lakefront Property, private dock, and Vacation Retreat
“The Charming” on Lake Lanier
2 bedroom / 2bath with dock on secluded cove on the Chattahoochee River / Lake Lanier near Olympic Rowing Venue
- Kitchen stocked with all the basics to have family style meals.
- River Front – or should we say back? Backyard lets out to small quiet bay of Chattahoochee River with dock.
- Fire pit – relax around the fire and create memories
- Room for the whole family to spread out
- Basement Hangout with arcade machine and card table
- Quiet and Private location.
- Close to major Highways: I-985, Georgia Highway 400
- The Charming on Lake Lanier is a really special spot. A beautiful 3 story brick home with daylight walk out basement, nestled on a wooded lot. The backyard has a brick patio & stairs leading down to our private dock on a small, quiet bay of Lake Lanier.
- Our home is across the water from Don Carter State Park. Dock is available for your boat parking – use public launch dock.
- Entry level / ground floor. Walk into the hardwood floored, light & bright living room / dining room. The open floor plan means you can gather easily with your group – we host up to 10 people comfortably.
- The living room has a decorative (not operational) fireplace, seating for 8 & record player stocked with records for you to spin.
- The dining room is connected to the living room & seats 8. There is a fun peach colored dining hutch. Spot the other peach tributes sprinkled thru the house. We love Georgia & visit our home frequently. Because we are guests here frequently you will find this home stocked with more than just the basics.
- Large kitchen with granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. Stocked with dinnerware, silverware & glassware. Pots, pans & utensils. Coffee maker. Filtered water.
- Downstairs is a walk out basement that sleeps 6 people in one large open bonus room or 2nd living room. There is currently 2 sets of twin bunk beds and a a fun pink “Explorer Play Fort”. There is a sofas that pulls out into a Queen sofa sleeper bed. There is also a small eating or card/game table for 4. There is a walk out to a brick patio & farther down steps to the dock on Lake Lanier.
- Also in the basement Star Wars pinball machine, and TV. Full bathroom with double vanity, bath/shower combo and toilet,
- The basement level has a full size washer & drier. Guests are welcome to do wash, note: we do not supply laundry detergent. There is also a full bathroom in this area. Stairs to the basement are closed off with a baby gate.
- Upstairs is carpeted with 2 bedrooms & a full bathroom. The primary suite has a King size bed. BRAND NEW & super comfortable mattress + full length mirror. This very large light infused bedroom has the feeling of being up in a tree house – the views out to the trees is really special. There is also a couch here that turns into a futon, a large flatscreen TV mounted on the wall & fun cheetah print ottoman / additional seat. This is a great area to watch TV or curl up with a good book.
- The 2nd bedroom upstairs Queen bed with dresser and closet
- The bathroom for this level has 2 sinks, 2 countertops, 2 mirrors, a tub / shower combo. Stairs to the upstairs are closed off with a baby gate at the top of the stairs.
- There are plenty of life jackets for your use in the storage under the stairs.
- While in the area, visit Jaemor Farms for fresh produce, pick your own events, and activities throughout the year.
For more pictures and videos follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecharmingonlakelanier/
For more information or to check availability, please contact Paige:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.