Place Categories: PLAY Attractions, PLAY Dining With a View, EAT Eat Like a Local, PLAY Family Fun, PLAY Farms & Gardens, Meetings & Events, PLAY Nearby Attractions & Daytrips, and EAT NightlifePlace Tags: @mulberryspringswinery, #BranchOut, #discoverlakelanier, #DrinkLikeALocal, #drinklocal, #EatLikeALocal, #fallinlove, #familyfriendly, #familyfun, #farmtoglass, #FloweryBranch, #FloweryBranchGa, #FloweryBranchGeorgia, #georgiawine, #georgiawinery, #georgiawines, #girlsgetaway, #LakeLanier, #LakeLanierGa, #LakeLanierLife, #LakeLanierLiving, #lakelife, #MulberrySpringsVineyard, #MulberrySpringsVineyardandWinery, #northgeorgia, #opengeorgiawine, #privategetaway, #ShopGreen, #ShopSmall, #specialmemories, #vineyard, #wine, and #winery
Mulberry Springs Vineyard and Winery is a small family farm in beautiful Flowery Branch, Georgia–specializing in growing grapes and making memories. We offer a wide variety of wines and beautiful atmosphere surrounded by beautiful scenery.
Located 2 miles south of Lake Lanier in Hall County Georgia, this land was once used as a pasture for cattle and horses. Now, it is a park like atmosphere with panoramic views of rolling hills. You, your family, and friends can enjoy the views surrounding the 4-acre vineyard while sipping from a wide range of delicious wines.
– Nobel Reserve: A fruity red muscadine wine with a crisp finish and a hint of raspberry taste.
– Branch Harvest: Early Spanish Missionaries used this Lenoir grape for Communion wine. It is a dry red with vibrant color and loaded with tasty tannins.
– Breezy Cove: A delicious red wine with hints of cherry and chocolate flavor.
– Beach Berry: Sweeten your palette with a breezy, blackberry-based wine.
– Rosina: A crisp rose’ that will help begin your journey to relaxation among the lovely rolling hills of North Georgia.
– Lake Days: This slightly sweet white wine will feel like a boat drink on Lake Lanier.
– Sunny Harbor: Relaxing with this wine, with natural citrus flavors, feels like a sunny day.
– Mountain Magic: The beautiful mountains of North Georgia are a true treasure. So is the semi dry wine.
– Purple Sunset: The fredonia grape, with its deep purple color, also has a hint of natural spiciness. Best paired with friends.
– Rolling Hills: A crisp white wine with a floral taste and tannins. Fermented on the skins. Rolling hills of North Georgia.
Mark Faul, owner of Mulberry Springs, a native of St. Charles Missouri’s wine belt, who spent 25 years working as a scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has built a cedar pavilion on the grounds accommodating roughly 60 guests–and has plans to add a tasting room seating approximately 90 guests, featuring a cellar and processing and bottling operation in the basement, where the grapes will be crushed and fermented.
Please contact Mark for information on private tastings or event rentals.
For More Information on Mulberry Springs Vineyard & Winery, please contact Mark at:
Facebook: Mulberry Springs Vineyard and Winery
Gainesville Times: ‘A place to fall in love’: New winery preparing to open in South Hall – Gainesville Times
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
Phone: (404) 360-1678
REGULAR HOURS:Friday: 2-8 pmSaturday: 12-8 pmSunday: 1-8 pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- 4527 J M Turk Rd