We are so excited to announce a new partnership with Serenbe Playhouse that will bring their highly acclaimed holiday show The Snow Queen to Lake Lanier! On Saturday, December 16, 2017, at Cherokee Bluffs Park in Flowery Branch they will perform this charming tale based on the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale that inspired Disney’s Frozen.
Join us for a Mistletoe Market from 10am-2pm with the performance of The Snow Queen at 11:30 am. Vendors with holiday decor, specialty foods, and gift ideas will line the sidewalks near the park’s amphitheater where the show will be performed.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students/seniors. Buy tickets HERE.
Some frequently asked questions about the performance and the park:
- The play is suitable for all ages – kids from 1 to 101 will enjoy this family-friendly tale of love conquering all
- The park amphitheater features terraced lawn seating. Bring a blanket to sit on, or a small folding chair if you prefer.
- Be sure to bundle up, this is an OUTDOOR performance. Dress accordingly.
- Gates will open at 10 am for the event. Only ticketed guests will be admitted. Advanced tickets are suggested since there are a limited number of seats available. There may be tickets available at the gate – but this is not guaranteed.
- The performance is 50 minutes long with no intermission
- Vendors in the Mistletoe Market will offer a variety of food and drink including hot beverages and snacks.
- Restroom facilities are provided in the park
- Parking is included in your ticket price
- There is no rain date for this event.