The Flowery Branch Historic Train Depot and Museum is open every Saturday from 11 AM to 2 PM. We have exhibits, pictures and written material about the town and its 100+-year-old Depot. We also have a wooden Caboose built in 1914 open to visitors.
Since being moved to its current location at the corner of Railroad Avenue and Main Street, Flowery Branch’s Historic Train Depot, which houses a wonderful museum and also serves as a gathering place for weddings, receptions, and meetings of all kinds, has been a focal point of this great community and an icon that helps bring out the charm and livability of this city.
Many people, (such and Andrew Long and Candi Turner – pictured above) use the Depot for weddings and many other celebrations! To rent the Depot, just call City Hall at (770) 967-6371. Thanks to the many community volunteers who have worked so hard through the years to see the Depot restored, it is truly a wonderful place to visit.