Easter is going to be a HUGE hit with the weather warming up. The shores of Lake Sidney, Lanier Islands Resort features 1,500 scenic acres, beckoning to families and corporate groups alike. Natural beauty in an intimate setting, their luxury resort and hotel in Buford, GA is perfect for family vacations, romantic escapes, business conferences, weddings and more.
Here is a treat for you from the LLCVB…..
If making an Easter cake this year, here’s a great recipe for your frosting. You don’t even have to worry about what the frosting is going to look like. Use your favorite cake mix and this great frosting idea.
Just three ingredients
- 1 – 20 oz can crushed pineapple (in pineapple juice)
- 1 – 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 – 3.5 oz instant vanilla pudding
Did you know that whipped Pineapple Frosting goes well with a cake? You would never have dreamed to use this as a frosting. You can eat this as a dessert all on its own. It gives a delicious flavor to your Easter cake.
- Add the vanilla & pie filling pudding and pineapple & juice to a medium bowl.
- Mix the two ingredients together.
- Pour the Cool Whip into the pineapple mixture.
- Refrigerate frosting and the cake for 30 minutes.