About: Large Dance fl Read more [...]
Whatever kind of watercraft you own, you will get a warm welcome at Sunrise Cove Marina. This marina has a long rich history, originally built in 1956, the marina was then called Beaver Ruin Park. Two years later it was renamed Snug Harbor.Finally in 1988, this marina became part of the Westrec family of marinas and was renamed once again Sunrise Cove, because of the stunning views and surroundings, especially against the morning sunrise.
The Marina rests on 62 sprawling acres of beautiful timberland, and accommodates a wide variety of vessels with its assortment of 749 opened, covered and PWC slips. Sunrise Cove marina is located just a short distance away from Oakwood, Georgia, where travelers and vacationers can find many fine stores and restaurants. Dining choices vary from down-home country cooking to more elegant fare. Whatever you’re in the mood for, you’ll find it here.
At Sunrise Cove, two of the most desirable amenities we afford our members are the park-like surroundings and laid back-tranquil setting, far away from the noise and chaos of the big city.
Despite the fact we are on one of the largest man-made lakes in Georgia, Sunrise Cove is that quiet spot tucked away – inviting you to sit back, relax, kick your heels up and leave your troubles behind.
We here at Sunrise Cove pride ourselves on providing you the best in service. In keeping our commitment to our members, the following list of amenities are offered to you. If there is anything we can do for you, drop by the office and have a cup of coffee, don’t be shy, come on by.
- Ships Store – Open daily offering you snacks and gear for your boat. You’ll find some great take away gifts like shirts and hats as well. Drop on in and see what we have in store for you.
- 24-Hour Security – We pride ourselves on keeping the marina and surroundings safe and secure for you, your family, your guests and most of all your watercraft. Please contact us if you have any personal concerns or questions.
- Private Launch Ramp – Available to all marina members for any type of watercraft you would like to launch here within the marina.
- Club House – Available to rent whether it be a reunion, birthday, wedding reception or just a friendly little social gathering. The clubhouse is quipped with a full kitchen, and fireplace, and plenty of room for your guests. A large outdoor patio deck sits above the grounds and comes equipped with a great view of our lake and marina. Please feel free to drop in and see us about reserving the clubhouse for your special event.
- Pump Out Facilities – Full pump out facilities are FREE and available to all of our marina slip holders during office hours.
- Restrooms and Bathhouses – There are three men and women’s bathhouse facilities located on the marina property for the use of all slip holders.
- Fuel Dock – Open 6 days a week, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Off-season, the fuel dock is closed on Tuesdays. Off-season hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 24-Hour Pump Out – A coin operated pump out system is also available to those who are in need.
- Public Day Use Park – You’ll enjoy our natural park setting along with some really beautiful winding trails that you can leisurely stroll throughout the marina. Take some time out and make it a point to “walk the marina” to get a feel of what Sunrise Cove is all about!
- Electrical and Water – Available to all slip holders
- Laundry Facilities – Slip holders who spend any length of time at the marina are welcome to do any laundry at our coin-operated facility located on-site.