About: Large Dance fl Read more [...]
- Easy Access
- Ample Parking
- Picnic facilities
- Hollywood bases
- Phone to all fields
- Metal halide lighting
- Four 300-foot fields
- Access to boat ramp
- Eight-foot outfield fences
- Professional supervisory staff
- Spacious two story control tower
- 419 Bermuda grass outfields
No pets allowed inside the fenced athletic facility.
Gainesville Parks and Recreation welcomes dogs on leashes in our parks.However, dogs, bicycles, tricycles, roller skates, skateboards, roller blades, or scooters are not allowed inside Lanier Point Athletic Complex.
* Requires an additional 30 minutes before and after requested time.
Security (if required) hour per officer
A parking fee may be charged at the discretion of the Board. If approved $5.00/car per event
Contact: Hank Heffner at (770) 287-0208