A rendering shows planned retail and apartment development for a vacant lot on Jesse Jewell Parkway.
Residents greet Gainesville projects with optimism
$53M plan will bring apartments, condos, retail, restaurants, and offices.
Breaking ground in late 2017 off Jesse Jewell Parkway
- 50,000 square feet of office space
- 10,000 square feet of space for office or retail
- $12M investment
Breaking ground in early 2018 on the fourth side of the square
- 15,000 square feet of street- level retail and restaurants
- 40 luxury condos
- $16M investment
Breaking ground in late 2018 off Jesse Jewell Parkway
- 30,000 square feet of street-level retail and restaurants
- 150 market-rate apartments
- $25M investment
By Carlos Galarza email@example.com